Les Mis Trailer

Saturday 22 September 2012

One of my favourite

authors is Brene Brown. I love her books and her insights into vulnerability and she has a new one out!
It's titled 'Daring Greatly'.

The title was inspired by this quote by Theodore Roosevelt:-

" It's not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who's actually in the arena, who's face is marred by dust and blood and sweat, who strives valiantly, who errs, who comes up short again and again.
Who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement.
Who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly."

I'm hoping it is going to inspire me to keep working on getting that job in the end.
I'm hoping it will inspire me to worry less about what other's think about me or what I feel about myself. 
I'm hoping that a break is going to come . . . soon.

To fellow darers, we just have to keep on hanging on in there!!!!
Sue xx


No comments: