Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 28 January 2010

A very sad goodbye

It is with such sorrow that I have decided that my blog needs to close. There are personal reasons that I cannot share with you, too painful to even think about, but it has to be this way at the moment, and I thank you one and all for reading it over the past few years.
Writing is a cathartic process. It enables one to off-load and deal with emotions and feelings that would otherwise lead us into despair or elation. Depends which is good for you at the time!! For me it has helped me deal with my loneliness. People never imagine that one can be alone in a crowded room, or a home, or at work, or just in the street, but you can. It is a state of mind, a place one goes to when things are just too hard or too complicated to share with anyone else. Sometimes it is a safe haven from the rest of the world, but mostly it is because the rest of the world has let you down, and failed to see the beautiful person you really are. So this is it. Goodbye and thank you once again.
Sue xx

No comments: