Les Mis Trailer

Tuesday 10 June 2008

My friend Peter is 50!

We were in Sussex this weekend to surprise my friend Peter who was celebrating his 50th birthday ( as anyone reading this blog already knows!). He was so surprised to open the front door and see us standing there, especially as I had texted him the day before! It was lovely seeing him and his family again, as it is a couple of years since they were with us I think. Time flies! The weather was superb and we sat out in the garden on Saturday just catching up on things etc. 12 of us went out for a nice meal in the evening, and then on Sunday we drove home again. Unfortunately I became ill on the way home with another painful attack in my stomach or gall bladder, so now I have to go for some tests to establish what is going on. I have never known pain like it - even childbirth! This time it lasted a full 12 hours and I was unable to sleep etc and had to ring the night doctors for advice etc. Luckily I can have the tests this week so I will know more soon. It might be gall stones.....who'd have thought?!!! Anyway, wanted to show you the pair of us oldies, more photos later.

No comments: