Les Mis Trailer

Sunday 22 June 2008

Feeling poorly...aah.

It's been a while but I have got problems with Gall Stones and don't always feel well, sorry! I am seeing the surgeon this coming Friday and hopefully that will result in a fast track appointment to have them removed!!! I gather there are a couple of options of how to do this, but I think it may be best to remove my gall bladder as I seem to have several of the stones in there!!! Ah well, only hope it happens soon as I have too many other things planned for the summer including work!!! So, I am occasionally scrapping but not much as I get pains in my midrift if I sit in one position for too long, but I am looking at lots of wonderful layouts and cards on the sites and keeping an eye on what everyone is creating! The sun is shining this morning so I am going to go and have some yogurt for my breakfast out in the garden. Hope you are all enjoying this wonderful sunny sunday too!!!

No comments: