Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 12 June 2008

gallstones, no doubt about it!

That is what is causing me the excruciating pains when it comes on, and boy, oh boy, do they hurt!!! My husband had kindly downloaded lots of information about them by the time I got home from the hospital, so now I know that they can be zapped or removed surgically - both highly delightful options! I am a real coward when it comes to pain, having no threshold to speak of, and a zero tolerance at the best! I need to wait to see my GP once he has got the results himself, and decide what the best couse of action will be. Until then I need to watch my diet and avoid all fatty foods and alchohol and crisps etc. and eat a healthy diet ( which I thought I already did, but hey, not good enough!). Anyone with an ounce of sympathy for me will send me lots of scrap goodies immediately :-) Actually my friend Clare and her daughter Alice are coming over soon, and she has promised us a treat but it is a surprise so I cannot tell you what it is right now...off to check out the internet and see what there is to do locally next week so that Jackie and I have a great time taking my mind off my stones!!!!

No comments: