Les Mis Trailer

Friday 29 June 2007

LO of Genghis Khan - our cat!

Isn't he sweet?! This LO just made itself this morning after I had taken this picture of Genghis yesterday. He likes to squeeze onto my chair when I am typing at the computer, and sits on top of the cushions keeping my back nice and warm...and himself too!! The colours of the papers are in the cushion cover behind him, so that was easy to pick and use. I love to do LO's on white cardstock with emphasis on the pretty papers spread out behind a photo. This one is 30x30 as it is going into a frame to hang in the downstairs loo!!!

The journaling reads: "Don't under-estimate the value of doing nothing. Of just going along, listening, to all the things you cannot hear, and not bothering. " Sort of sums up a cat's view on life I think! Genius behind the quote? Winnie the Pooh! Ah well, the rain does have the advantage of keeping me indoors to scrap, so I'll get back to my little space upstairs and continue "creating"!

No comments: