Les Mis Trailer

Thursday 28 June 2007

THAT WAS EXHAUSTING!

Trying to customize my header was a nightmare! I probably have done it completely wrong, but I am NOT going to change it now!!! Anybody who cares to give me some tips will instantly become my best friend! Phew, that took some doing; is it always so difficult? I guess my lack of digital know-how is why I only paper scrap and so far have not dared to attempt the world of digi-scrapping....it feels rather like Jaws: I know it's out there but I am afraid of it!!! Maybe I'll dare to go back into the water when I have an overwhelming desire to make a LO digitally for a very good reason, or money ( even better), or because I have finally remembered everything Ineke told me to do! Who knows, miracles happen they say! Something about being Dyslexic is that you find it difficult to follow a sequence of instructions or steps. This is why I fumble around finding my own way of doing things over reading a book about it or just damm well reading the instructions! I get so lost if I have to do that, and it puts me off from trying sometimes. I prefer to see something in my mind's eye, and then try to create what I want from there. When I started scrapping about 4 years ago I didn't buy magazines or read books, I just used to go into the local store and stare at everything that was on display and memorize what I thought I had seen. I still do it, quite successfully actually. I can go to a scrapbook store and pick up something and just look at it for a while and then go home and make my own version of it. Very handy! Never exactly the same so it is not copying, but I think most people "scrap-lift" from one scource or another don't they? Please say yes!!!!

No comments: